ExhibitingHow to book and what to expect
Why exhibit at our Wedding Fair?
As Wedding Fair organisers we appreciate that there are more fairs out there than you could possibly have the time or budget to attend. To help you decide why you should exhibit with us this page is all about you, the exhibitor and what you can expect from attending our fairs.
– 6ft x 2ft Trestle Table (some venues differ)
– Tea & Coffee & Water Provided
– Goodie Bag handed out at every fair to every bride in our own branded bags
– Programme of events and list of exhibitors given to each bride on arrival
– Bride and Groom ‘I’m getting married’ Stickers to help you indentify who is the happy couple in a large group
– Limited exhibitors per business category – amount dependant on size of venue
– 11.00 – 3.00 Fair Times unless specified otherwise
– Electricity & Wifi included (wifi dependant on venue)
– Fashion Shows at some venues
– Various and lots of social media advertising. Facebook event created for each fair for you to self promote in and share to your own followers
– Networking opportunities
– Detailed information prior to event date, including a list of the advertising
– Well advertised fairs, including AA signs, flyers, magazines, FB, Twitter, Google Ads and lots of websites
– Proven footfall on previous venues
How to book
- Please request a booking form by either calling us or emailing us at email@example.com or you can use our contact page.
- On receipt of your booking form and deposit we will confirm your exhibition space. If you book within 6 weeks of your chosen fair full payment will be required at time of booking. If you have paid only a deposit, we will email you again when the balance payment is due.
- Remember to include any special requests on your booking form; these are used when planning your position in the room(s). Always include a mobile contact number in case we have to contact you urgently on the day of the event.
One week before the Wedding Fair
- Approx one week before your chosen fair we will email you the final details of the day. This will include directions and any specific instructions, such as where to park, any specific messages from the venue, dress code, and what time you can set-up.
- Along with your final email you will also receive a full list of where we have advertised the event. We believe that as far as you, the exhibitor are concerned, this is our ‘unique selling point’. You will be able to see for yourself exactly where we have spent your money to achieve the highest number of attendees possible. Our advertising methods include local media covering all surrounding areas, glossy wedding magazines, approximately 5000 flyers distributed widely at a specific targeted audience, numerous websites, road signs and venue positioned banners. We apply for AA road signs although the final decision for approval is made by the relevant Local Councils. We have a database of nearly 2000 engaged couples and run regular Facebook Campaigns to promote our events, alongside Twitter and Pinterest, however the number of attendees cannot be guaranteed or predicted. All our shows offer free admission and therefore by not selling tickets, we cannot forecast visitor numbers. We can guarantee our commitment of trying our very best to achieve a good attendance through our extensive advertising and reputation within the business.
On the day of the Wedding Fair…
- On arrival you will be met by one of our staff and directed to your stand. Please accept this space graciously as much thought and planning goes into your position. Remember to state on your booking form if you require electric or to be against a wall for backdrop and very importantly if you don’t require a table. We try to position you away from your immediate competitors, and book no more than three (four in the case of photographers), of each type of service/product at our shows. (If it is a particularly large venue and we can warrant more of each category we reserve the right to revise this amount). Please do not swap stands with another company without checking with us first, everyone is positioned in their allocated space for a reason.
- Where possible we try to arrange with the venues for you to enjoy complimentary refreshments throughout your day, but please be aware that this is not an entitlement. You will be advised if your particular venue is offering complimentary refreshments on your final information email.
What does a stand include?
- A ‘stand’ consists of one table (size and shape dependant on what the venue uses), two chairs and table linen. Please display your stand within the constraints of the space allocated and abide by health and safety regulations, respecting the venue at all times. Please do not place pop up stands or similar in any other area of the venue other than your stand without prior arrangement. Please keep your stand and area clean and tidy and maintain a high standard of presentation. Do not use walls as your display area.
- The stand cost does not include a copy of the registration list or the distribution of flyers in the goodie bags.
I can’t attend your fair, how else can you promote my business?
- If you are not exhibiting, for a charge of £25.00 per show (or £20.00 each for five plus shows) we can include your promotional material in our goodie bags. You should arrange for these to be sent to us no later than one week prior to your chosen show.Please visit our Flyer Distribution page for more details
What if I have to cancel my space?
- If you are unable to attend on the day booked and give 6 weeks notice a £25.00 admin fee will be charged and the balance refunded. Any less than 6 weeks notice and the full payment is non refundable. The booking cannot be transferred to another fair unless the host venue has to cancel or postpone.
- If you do not turn up on the day to the fair you have booked and paid for no transfer or refund will be given.
If you have any queries or want to clarify anything at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Without you there would be no fair, and we hope that once you have exhibited at one of our fairs you will be choosing to book with us again and again and again
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking our fairs you agree to abide by our terms and conditions
Allocation of Photographer Stands
Spaces for wedding photographers are firstly offered to the venue’s preferred suppliers.
Any remaining spaces are then offered to advertisers in our Wedding Photography Brochure.
If after the initial allocation any spaces remain they are offered to photographers on our database who are located closest to the venue.
We have hundreds of photographers on our database and demand for spaces far exceeds the number we can accommodate. Photographers may want to consider advertising in our Wedding Photography Brochure or using our Flyer Distribution service to enhance their chances of reaching potential clients.
We will contact you by email if we are able to offer you a stand.